Here you can download the CCaLC PVC Carbon Footprinting Tool V1.1 but prior to that please check the following system requirements:
|The CCaLC PVC Carbon Footprinting Tool V1.1 was designed and built using the English-version of Microsoft Excel 2003 for Windows XP. It may not run properly on non-English operating systems as well as on older versions of Excel or Windows. The tool is designed for use on PCs and is not suitable for use on Mac computers.
|Existing Users of the PVC Sustainability Tool (V1.0)
This version of the tool represents an updated version of the original version V1.0 (released in February 2010). It is fully compatible with the original version and studies created there can be imported easily into this version via the Export data function on the menu bar.
The following updates have been incorporated in the latest version (V1.1):
- choice of different currencies for value added analysis (£, € and $)
- updated data for S-PVC to correspond to the latest Plastics Europe data
- updated formulation for PVC pipes with a lower content of recycled PVC (following an advice from the PVC industry)
- different plasticisers (DINP, DIDP) have been added to the database
- in the flooring formulation, the plasticiser DEHP has been replaced with DINP
- the ratio of PVC-to-steel in the window frame formulation has been increased (following an advice from the PVC industry)
- in the window formulation, the MMA has been replaced with PMMA
- limestone has been renamed calcium carbonate (limestone)
- the database has been updated to include the data from the ELCD database